Mr. X...
...with different background and pose...
Just came back from Billy Bombers...the food there quite nice and i'm damn full until like want to explode liao... haha... let see... what have i eaten,.. ermmm... one set meal which got fish and some over-sized fries (forget its fancy name...heehee), super sweet banana milk shake, over-sized fries with cheese, fried onion ring and a scoop of ice cream...Very nice dinner indeed... =) and yeahh... want to thank Alison, Ah Woo and Shih Yang for giving us Mr. X... really like it very much... heeheee... Ahhhhh... what a great night outing... really hope that we can do this more frequent... heehee....................
Alison, take care... and we will all stick around together and have a get together like just now after u have come back from NOC, okie?.... =) ...Ah Woo and Ah Yang... really great to have a chance to know both of u... Having seniors like u guys really make my days... and like Wanyi said last time... because of fate we can know each other and that's why don't let it die off when u guys graduated okie... =)
This is for all my buddies in NUS... especially those that going to graduate soon... =)
I made a big decision a little while ago.
I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
Even though it often might appear inconsequential.
I must have been distracted when I left my home because
Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.
For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
And that is how I got to where I find myself today.
Explorers are we, intrepid and bold,
Out in the wild, amongst wonders untold.
Equipped wit our wits, a map, and a snack,
We're searching for fun and we're on the right track!
...
(From: The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes)


3 Comments:
hehe hanyang, can take photos for my Mr X too?? :D
...sure sure...heehee... =D
i also want!
Post a Comment
<< Home