再见~~
...It's me!!!... actually i didn't realise it immediately after i opened the card coz i'm too busy trying to decode those chinese characters... i think i give back most of the stuff to my chinese laoshi already... hahaha...Farewell, farewell my friend
With words I spell
It all out in a nutshell
Farewell, farewell my friend
What else can I say?
When you take off today for good
Farewell I say with a broken mood
Farewell there goes my wedding bell
Farewell there goes your innocent smell
Farewell there goes our fun in and out of hotels
Farewell I hope that life treats you well
Farewell in your ventures
Our spent time is my treasure
Your heart must wander to where it belongs
Friend, I only urge you to be strong
With love you can simply do no wrong
I say it with these words tipping off my tongue
Farewell, farewell my friend
I am a great believer
Farewell is not forever
I say not goodbye
I do not wish to sit and cry
Farewell, farewell my friend
What else can I say?
You weren’t meant to stay
I will do nothing to detain
You from flying on that plane
Farewell, farewell my friend
I say with pain
Farewell, farewell my friend
In sunshine or in rain
One day, one day
I know we’ll see again
Farewell, farewell my friend
I cannot stand and pretend
That a part me
With you, would still like to be!
( by Sylvia Chidi)
Alison...... 我们一定会再见的... =)

17 Comments:
hanyang u so bad la! the post sounds so sad..make me feel sad again... :(
of course we will meet her again! although i'm upset too, but on the other hand, i feel happy & proud of her. NOC is really something meant for her. she will have a great yr ahead! although by the time she comes back, we might graduate already :) The next episod of our friendship will then start~~~ :D
KE sisters will never be the same without having u wif us... 'sister'~~ hahaaa :D 加油!!
heeeheee... is it?...heehee yeah i'll be even more sad if she doesn't follow her dream... =)
HAhaa,..yeah... our next chapter of friendship will sure be even more great... =D
Heeheee... my stay in KE will be totally out of imagination if without u all around,my sisterhood...heeheee... =P
u all very geli...
geli is part of out sisterhood's characteristic =P
hahaa.. yaya!
and oso...*抱抱* :D
hahahahahaha
GELI IS PART OF OUR SISTERHOOD'S CHARACTERISTIC! OMG
wake up, hy! wake up!
*blur *blur.... huhhh... wat happened??~~....=P
hy, wake up from the sisterhood thing haunting!
heeeheee... trying to wake up.... wooooaaahhhhh...... =P
Han yang don't listen to Ayam!! hahahaha!!!!\ :P :P :P
hanyang! keep dreaming! dun wake up! =D
ohhh noo...i'm in dilemma ....=S
hy, come back to be a MAN! don't listen to the sisters! listen to max!
haha...i'm man enough already... =) ...so i think i'll keep dreaming... zzzzZZZZ =P
Hanyang i love u!! haha!!
(don't let guangchen see this!!)
take care ya sisters... missing you guys always always always...
luv,
alison
hahaha... alison i luv u too!!!... =P
take care urself also... =)
Post a Comment
<< Home