25th...
p/s: really love the cam... and now i can make use of my almost expired films... =P, thanks guys... =D
Welcome to my PhotoBlog... [God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die. - from "Calvin and Hobbes" comic strip]
6 Comments:
seems like your nickname of SCM is well known and well spread!!! :P:P good good!!! The cake is so cute :D
25th is the year! :D
Han yang~~!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again....
hahahaha~!
sanmin,
I like the cake as well!!!... heeheeee... although kena sabo yesterday by some restaurant waitress... XP
Btw, 25th is the year for what? =S
Miau ching,
Thanksss thanksss!!!~~ ...again... heeheeee.... XD
glad u liked the cake! :)
heeheee!!!~... XD
glad u like the camera... can't wait to see what u taken, though ;P
Post a Comment
<< Home