Thursday, April 27, 2006

Elixir...

...my elixir of life... just what i needed in The Battle of Annoying Being...
Just finish my second paper... sieeeennnn... those exam papers looks like irritating being... i look at them, they look at me....... smiling... argghhhhhhhh... I think the fella just now still alive and laugh at me... so sien... But at least it's over already... I didn't put much hope on this little fella coz i know he's quite tough... Have beaten quite a lot of ppl last sem...... Ermm... just now got a friend feels very sad also... I dunno how to "an wei" ppl but dun be sad... coz at least i know there are a lot of ppl will have the same fate lor... at least i am... XP ... Still got 2 more next week... hope i can laugh hard at them after beating them... muahahhahahhahaha...... ~thanks ah yang for the elixir... =) ~

1 Comments:

Blogger dingying said...

so late only you post! haha must've been mugging!! :D good luck in the coming papers eh! you must laugh until very loud this time!!! XD

8:45 PM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home