Puppies...
...one of the male pups...
...this was the only female pup and was the cutest among the rest... =D
...another male pup looking at the female pup...=) Welcome to my PhotoBlog... [God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die. - from "Calvin and Hobbes" comic strip]
...one of the male pups...
...this was the only female pup and was the cutest among the rest... =D
...another male pup looking at the female pup...=)
7 Comments:
狗狗很可爱!=)
(know all the words?? hahaaa =P)
haha... i know i know... =P
just noticed the ears of the pup in the first pic! hahahaha adorable!! anyway talk about dogs, my dog is sick!!!! =(
hy's skill is amazing...
dy, ur dog still sick ar... must give her a lot of pat then... heeheee =D
max, thankss thankssss... hahaha... =D
cute dogs...i like them...
i want a dog here...i miss jacky...Jacky where r u ...
I like their sad eyes...
Post a Comment
<< Home