
...Update: KEVII Flag & Rag Day 2007 Montage...

...OMNIS... KEVII Float 2007/2008...
…last Saturday was that time again… NUS Rag & Flag Day 2007/08… Ever since I started my studies in NUS, every year I’ve been looking forward for this event… Maybe perhaps the atmosphere of the Rag Day itself that attracts my interest and because of that, I’ve involved in Float for 2 years… The most enjoyable part of building a float was the process itself… or perhaps not on my first Float that I joined… =P… Anyway I’m glad that i was part of KEVII Floaters especially the Floaters of 2006/07… =) …This year, we managed to clinch two shields after last year’s success of getting one shield… The two shields are The Most Environmentally Friendly Float Shield and the Creative Design Shield… 2 years consecutively KEVII had won Float design related awards and that’s why I believe next year we will be able to get even better… =)

...the commentator's mic... made by urs truly... heehee... =P

...KEVII Float 2007/2008 - OMNIS...
…i never got a chance to help them properly this year coz of working… nevertheless, I tried to be there and help around during the last week before the Rag Day coz I was quite worried that they don’t have enough time to finish up all the stuff that they had planned... at the end, they did finish everything… and the final results was the clean and striking stadium-float of KEVII… =)

...Sheares Hall Float 2007/2008 - The Cinderella : From Ashes to Asha...
…Sheares Hall yet again getting most of the awards this year after last year’s failure... The initial feeling that come across when I saw SH’s float was why it seems so similar to their 2005/06 float, the Midway Fair… The colour scheme was quite similar and some of the structure as well…

...Eusoff Hall Float 2007/2008...
…the most unexpected result that was announced on Rag Day was that NUS President’s Challenge Shield for Best Float was won by Eusoff Hall… Thought this shield will be won by Sheares Hall though, since they already got the Best Presentation and the Best Float Design…

...Science Faculty's cheer commander...
…every year, Sci Fac has proved themselves how powerful they are in terms of number of supporters and the float that they build as well… This year Sci Fac had won several awards as well… Proud that I was from Sci Fac too although I never contribute to their floats... heeheeeheeheee… =)

...President Nathan...
...the show won't start not until the VVIPs were seated... and while waiting for the VVIPs to arrive, everybody was cheering as expected and i think this year's MCs were better than last year... Last year's MCs were a bit 'jia lat'... almost given away wrong awards to other hall... and almost everybody was confuse which hall got what awards... =S

...love this part the most... heehee... =)

...taaadaaaa... our finale... =D

...the golden medal lady...

...the yellow soccer dancer went to dreamland... but still need to protect the heavily gelled hairdo... =P
…back to KEVII, the dynamic presentation was a bit ‘rush’ coz everything was so fast and difficult to digest the meaning behind of every scenes… and I notice that most if not all of the Sheares Hall’s dancers gave a very good face expression while dancing… although the face expression does not seem to be important when the judges are sitting a distance away, but then it may help the dancers to indulge themselves to their very own dance character…

...Fushan in tune with the music...
…really proud on what this year’s float had achieved and really glad that Fushan took up the Float Head position after all the discussion that we had… =) …and everything just worked out nicely and manage to bring KEVII float to another level… =D

...KEVIIans' pride...
...KEVII will never be the same again... we will improve every year until we get all the shields... hopefully can be there to witness it... provided i'm still around in SG that time... heeheee... =P

...the KEVII 'OMNIS' Floaters...

...KEVII 'OMNIS' Dancers...

...KEVII 'OMNIS' Hall...
17 Comments:
sigh
eh smoothen the golden medal lady's face leh LOL
fusan looked like an orchestral conductor! :D
...sighhhh...~~~ =P
...ooo... heeheee... will do that.... that is hell lot's of volcanoes... =P
...haha... yeah... that was the time i saw him relax a bit... =)
The Golden Lady is very kelian hahaha!!
Fushan got 大将之风! (cm you understand this idiom??)
...hahaha... she never smile and never see her smile also... maybe wanna protect the body paint from cracking ba... =)
...I never heard of that idiom before lehh... what does it mean? =P
hahaha!!!
it means Fushan got the leadership quality!
... ohh i see i see... heeheeee... =P
superb photos!!!
(compliments from MaxWonderland!)
...heeheee... thankss thanksss... when r u coming back? =)
BACK!
alamak... u made a montage before i manage to do so!
...heeheee... =P...
nice collage!!
..thankssss thanksss...~~~ =D
i like the footballer sitting at one corner.
...heehee.. i like it too...=D
...where have u been during the break? =)
Post a Comment
<< Home