Saturday, April 02, 2011

Macrography...

...seeds......blooming......tiny flowers......reproductive organs......dragonfly......red dragonfly...
...orchid......stigma......more reproductive organs...
...spores...
...secretion...
...aaargghhhhh!!!... didn't update this blog for quite awhile already... i doubt anybody still reading this anyway... Okie, so i have been away from involving myself in photography lately... All thanks to my 8-5 job (actually i work more than that 8 hrs per day voluntarily)... Spend most of my time working and by the time i have a little bit of personal time, I'll use it to rest, sleep, watch anime and mostly stay indoor... But today is an exceptional... feel like playing around with my camera and re-motivate myself taking photo and enjoy the nature... So i borrowed Tamron 90mm from TS and went to SBG for some shots... photography is the best medicine to cure the boredom after countless days of non stop working...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still read :)

-DY

8:58 AM, April 04, 2011  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

dinggg yingg!!!!! thanks for being my fan for all this while!!!... felt touch until wanna cry liao.... =D

7:50 PM, April 04, 2011  
Blogger kecokele said...

Hello! Another reader here! Just that coz i dun hv internet. I only surf like once a mth. Haha. Keep taking photographs!

2:17 AM, April 18, 2011  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

hahaha... thankss thankssss... =D

7:43 PM, April 18, 2011  
Blogger Buon Natale said...

Me tooo! =) yeah.. keep taking and I will be viewing them!

8:20 PM, April 26, 2011  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

Thankss so much Nat Nat!!~ Really appreciate it... =D

8:28 PM, April 26, 2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

yang.. i also read....

12:52 PM, May 01, 2011  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

bro!! i thought u never read blog already since urs hardly updated!... muahahhahha... thankss thankss for the support... i'll try to post something more often... heeheee... =D

2:33 PM, May 01, 2011  
Blogger  said...

I'm reading too~

I like the red dragonfly!

8:26 PM, May 14, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home