Sakura...
...ohhhh although it's a bit late... just wanna wish happy 50th birthday to my beloved 'tanah air'... Here is some nice song about Malaysia... =)
Welcome to my PhotoBlog... [God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die. - from "Calvin and Hobbes" comic strip]
6 Comments:
I love Nutcracker! Too bad I can't buy the big one!
Let's go K next time! XD
patung itu ada apa kaitan dengan buffet sakura???
sanmin.. i love Nutcracker too!!!... i think u should buy one of the real nutcracker... =)
oh hahaha.. sure sure...=P
max, patung itu tak ada kaitan dengan bufet sakura... cuma poskan gambar itu kerana sanmin hadiahkan patung itu kepada kami semasa kami tengah makan bufet itu... =)
so desu ne...
Put the food photos also la
...heehee... the photos not nice so dun want to put.. heheee... =P
Post a Comment
<< Home