
...a lot of canine's paw imprinted on the ground around Mathilda's House... =S

...a closer look on the paw print... it's fresh and clearly shows that the owner has very long claws... O__O

...blooming mushrooms...
…Went to Punggol this afternoon coz i was so bored at home… Wanted to go to Punggol and check out the place there since very long ago but haven’t got the chance… so since I have the concession card already, I dun mind travel over there just to stroll around the area… Punggol mrt seems like deserted coz there was nobody in the mrt station… Quite surprise that it is really nobody there unlike other mrt terminal… After finding my way out from the mrt, Mathilda’s House was spotted at the far end of an abandoned grass field… Maybe because it was just rained, the ground was all soggy and every step that was made on the ground feels like stepping into a quicksand… Didn’t manage to get closer to the so called haunted house though coz there were some stray dogs and I think I just intruded their territory when one of them barked at me before disappeared into the bushes… Since I dun want to be in tomorrow newspaper’s headline saying some strays bitten off somebody’s hand, I slowly retreat from that area… Maybe next time will go there again with other ppl… heehee… Ooh and need to print out and bring along the map drawn by some fellow CSers in CS forum coz I was lost just now… heeheee... =P ...For those who is truly bored, just click on this
link and sing along... No need to accompany by lyrics coz it's easy enough for a 3 years old kid to master it... muahahahaha... =P
P/S: …going back this Friday night!!!... woohooo… haven’t go back for almost 2 months liao… heeheee…
6 Comments:
-_-|||
C IS FOR COOKIE
GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME
COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE STARTS WITH C
WOOT!
...wooohoo... thankss thankss for the lyrics...!!! =D
...u really kick those 3 yrs old kids' asses... muahahahaha... =P
pergi eksplor kenapa tak panggil saya..?!
...oh saya tak tahu kamu nak pergi ehh... tapi kebelakangan ini, saya ingat kamu sangat sibuk kerana jarang nampak kamu online lehh.. =)
saya tak online kerana tak mau dikacau orang...
...ohhhh.. haha.. okok... lain kali kalau nak pergi merayau, saya ajak kamu sekali la... heeheee... =)
Post a Comment
<< Home