Thursday, November 08, 2007

Night Stuff...

...same place, same composition... playing around with the white balance setting...
...the famous SG's night skyline...
…it was yet again another photo outing just to shoot SG’s night scenery… somehow I suddenly realized that my FZ5 has limited functions… I had to push my cam to maximum aperture and shutter speed to get what I wanted in almost all the photos that were taken last night… ermmm… maybe it was a sign that an upgrade will be coming up soon… who wanna contribute?.... muahahahahaha… =P
…anyway, side track a bit...,
…somehow I just can’t say the word no to other ppl… even to a total stranger… yesterday I met a stranger at Bugis while waiting for someone… Then suddenly he spoke to me and asked for some money for transport back home… At first feel like dun want to attend to him but he seems like not those who will con ppl… but how do I know whether he’s a con or not… ermmm… so at the end I gave him some… maybe I’ve been conned but prefer to take it as helping that man heeheeee… After a few minutes, an Indian lady approached TS and I and asked for direction… that was perfectly ok until when TS found her wallet on the floor after she left… That was when I ran towards her and informed her about it… The funny part was that she screamed in a shocking manner when I approached her to inform her about her wallet… Never have thought I’ll do something like that… =P…

9 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

nice...

2:37 PM, November 08, 2007  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

...thankss thanksss... =D

12:50 PM, November 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why she screamed?

12:00 AM, November 10, 2007  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

...ermm... maybe my monstrous look scares her ba... =P

4:14 PM, November 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she screamed in a shocking manner????

12:17 AM, November 12, 2007  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

yeah... it was like... "arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!..."

1:45 PM, November 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but you got cookie eh. shouldn't it be more amicable?

3:45 PM, November 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Han yang you must be brave to say no!

btw, nice photo!! =)

7:03 PM, November 12, 2007  
Blogger Cookie Monster said...

dy, hahaha... yeah... but those cookies are mine and mine alone... muahahahahhahaha~~...

sm, i try to say no for a few occasion but still cannot... and that's why i've been dragged to join in Amway and FLP... haizzzzz... wanna buy some products from me... =P

8:03 PM, November 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home